[3830] CQP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQP
From: kl7fh@customcpu.com (Chris Hurlbut)
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 17:05:12 -0800
Received my CQP 98 T-shirt today... what a nice surprise!  I totally forgot
about it.  I really enjoyed CQP last year, and you can bet I will be there
for the next one.  Interestingly, I saw that my claimed score was  70,672
and my final score after all of the checking was 69,720.  I am looking
forward to my "non-alcoholic personalized award" for being in the top 20
outside of CA.  Maybe this year I can get all 58 counties, was 2 short last
year.  Thanks to the NCCC for the great contest.  Lots of activity, and
very few lulls (except for on CW, why?)  See you next year!
-Chris WL7KY

http://www.customcpu.com/personal/kl7fh