[3830] W4ZW CQ-M SO/AB/CW Only

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4ZW CQ-M SO/AB/CW Only
From: w4zw@home.com (W4ZW@home.com)
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:52:29 -0400
               CQ M SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 08-May-99, 09-May-99

    Callsign Used : W4ZW
         Operator : W4ZW

   Category : B1 Single OP Multi-Band

 Default Exchange : 599 Nr

             Name : Jon Hamlet
          Address :
   City/State/Zip : Casey Key Island, FL
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Florida Contest Group

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

   40CW       10          10         24         6
   20CW      177         175        468        33
   15CW       15          15         43        12
   10CW        7           7         17         6

 Totals      209         207        552        57

    Final Score = 31,464 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

Mother's Day weekend is NOT a good time for this contest.

Great to hear fellow FCGer's N4BP and WD4AHZ.  I'm amazed I
could hear Bob on ground wave(?) just above the noise level
on two bands.  My usual few hours sandwiched in between family
stuff.  Sunday morning took the family for a 16 mile bike ride.
Much too beautiful outside to be inside chasing Q's.

See you guys in Dayton!

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW
Casey Key Island, FL

"A little bit of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"