[3830] EU Spring CW Sprint 2C3NJW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EU Spring CW Sprint 2C3NJW
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 13:22:58 -0400

            EUROPEAN SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 15-May-99

    Callsign Used : 2C3NJW
         Operator : GW3NJW

 Default Exchange : #clive

  Name : Clive Whelan
  Address : 9 St Margaret's Place, Whitchurch
  City/State/Zip : Cardiff CF4 7AD United Kingdom
  Country : Wales

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   80CW        7           7          7
   40CW       30          30         30
   20CW       60          60         60

 Totals       97          97         97

    Final Score = 97 points.

Equipment used:
_______________

FT1000MP 100 watts
40m inverted vee doublet at 9 metres agl
TR log

I have observed all competition rules as well as
all regulations established  for amateur radio in
my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date 15 May 1999   Signed C.Whelan Call GW3NJW

Written Sun, 16 May 1999 17:13
gw3njw@bigfoot.com