[3830] K4RO Honor Sprint #2

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4RO Honor Sprint #2
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:25:03 -0500 (CDT)
Honor Sprint Summary Sheet           Contest Date : 22-May-99

Station Used : K4RO      Operator : K4RO      Category : SOHP

Default Exchange : # KIRK TN   Team/Club : Tennessee Contest Group

   20CW       27          27         27      12
   15CW       28          28         28       7
   10CW        6           6          6       0

 Totals       61          61         61      19

    Final Score = 1159 points.

 Soapbox Comments

This was fun, and good practice.  I seemed to run out of
stations to work before it was all over.  Maybe more folks
will give this a try in the future.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the
Honor Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical
interpretation of the rules for this contest as set forth
in the National Contest Journal.