[3830] W4PA WPX CW SO/HP/AB Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4PA WPX CW SO/HP/AB Unassisted
From: srobbins@usit.net (Scott Robbins)
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 21:45:56 -0400 (EDT)

W4PA WPX CW SO/HP/AB Unassisted

470/279 = 340,659.  Operating time 5 hr, 20 min.

Gear: Ten-Tec Omni-VI Plus/Ten-Tec Titan/TH7 at 85 feet

Club: Tennessee Contest Group, mais bien sur!

I didn't get on until 9 am Sunday morning and it was fun being a
new fish for a while.  Kicked off the contest with a 136 hour to
Europe on 15m then spent the rest of the day alternating between
running EU for 20 or 30 mins at a time and doing other stuff
around the house.  15 sounded spectacular on Sunday morning; only
wish I could have put in the whole weekend.  IARU HF in July
going 24 hours!  Already put in my request for no thunderstorms.

73,
Scott Robbins, W4PA

This is the e-mail address of Scott Robbins and Mary Carol Rhodes
        Visit the TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP at <www.k4ro.net>
    "Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul" - Phish
The views expressed above may not represent the view of my employer.