[3830] ANARTS RTTY -- Scores and etc.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ANARTS RTTY -- Scores and etc.
From: rmaull@access.mountain.net (Roy Maull)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:08:07 +0100

        OK gang,

        Here we go again - are you all ready for the start???  I think I am, but
that remains to be seen:-)
        Please remember to put your call, your entry class and ANARTS in the
subject line when you post your scores after the contest.  This allows me
to use my filters to get the scores found, entered, and the summary posted.
        Best of luck to all, and work us on all bands:-)

     73.. Roy  N8YYS
  Keep West Virginia beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!