[3830] Kid's Day de KR6NA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Kid's Day de KR6NA
From: joe.carvalho@wcom.com (Joseph D. Carvalho)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:16:09 -0600
My first Kid's Day, and Trent's exposure to Amateur Radio. We had a great
time walking the 'antenna' field, playing with the cows and feeding carrots
to the horses. Any attention you can grasp from a 7 year old is worth every
second of effort. I took lots of pics with Trent at the wheel, and I'll
cherish them. Our first contact was with Geoffery/W6SW and I think that was
the hook. We made 10 contacts and it was as exciting as10 million.
Unfortunately, Trent's hope of contacting Egypt never materialized, bet he
said he'd come back and try again...BONUS!!!

Thanks to all that worked us and helped make it a day to remember.

73 DE Trent es Joe/KR6NA in Colorado.

joe.carvalho@wcom.com
Joseph D. Carvalho/Mid-Range System Administration
MCIWorldcom, Denver, CO.
Office: 303.390.1243/VNET: 636.1243/Pager: 30My first Kid's 3.310.1890