[3830] OZ1AA All Asian CW SO/AB/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OZ1AA All Asian CW SO/AB/LP
From: Thomas - OZ1AA" <oz1aa@qsl.net (Thomas - OZ1AA)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:48:16 +0200
                   ALL ASIAN DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: OZ1AA                            Country:  Denmark
      Mode: CW                             Category: SO/AB/LP

      BAND    QSO     QSO PTS    PTS/Q  PREFIXES
       40            11           11            1.0            6
       20            93           93            1.0           55
       15           285          285           1.0          107
       10            19           19            1.0           18
     Totals        408         408           1.0          186          =
75.888

All reports sent were 599 16, unless otherwise noted
(yes, I'm 16 years old, it is not my CQ or ITU-zone as I think many thought)

Club Affiliation: Danish DX Group

Remarks:
Again a great contest, where you almost didn't have to turn the beam - just put
it on Japan. The contest was in many ways equals to the JA DX Contest which I
also operated two months ago, and I like both contests very much. The
conditions where good, and I worked some nice DX QSO's (VR2, 3W7, HL) which
were new ones here.
Thanks for all the QSO's (especially to the JA's, who I guess was 90% of my
QSO's) and hope to meet a lot of you again in the IARU contest in July (CW only
from this site).

Vy 73 de Thomas, OZ1AA

Homepage: www.qsl.net/oz1aa
Email: oz1aa@qsl.net