[3830] GW3NJW AA SOMB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] GW3NJW AA SOMB
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:51:03 -0400

                        ALL ASIAN SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 19-Jun-99, 20-Jun-99

    Callsign Used : GW3NJW
         Operator : GW3NJW

         Category : Single Operator Multi Band

 Default Exchange : 59956

      Name : Clive Whelan
      Address : 9 St Margaret's Place, Whitchurch
City/State/Zip : Cardiff CF4 7AD United Kingdom
      Country : Wales

 BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes
   80CW        7           6         12        5
   40CW        7           7          7        4
   20CW       40          40         40       22
   15CW       94          90         90       54
   10CW        5           5          5        4
  Totals      153         148        154       89

    Final Score = 13706 points.

Equipment used FT1000MP 100 watts output

Antenna 12AVQ

Software TR log v6.4

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true
to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the
Awards Committee.

Date 21 June 1999  Signed Clive Whelan  Call GW3NJW

Written Mon, 21 Jun 1999 17:38
gw3njw@bigfoot.com