[3830] CQ1A (ON5UM) WPX CW SOAB LP NOT ASSISTED

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ1A (ON5UM) WPX CW SOAB LP NOT ASSISTED
From: on5um@hotmail.com (Aimé DE SAEDELEER)
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 12:22:50 PDT

                  CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 1999
                  ************************************

    Call : CQ1A ( OPERATOR :  ON5UM )    Country :  PORTUGAL
    -----                                ---------
    Mode : CW       Category : SINGLE OPERATOR LOW POWER ALLBAND
    -----           ---------  NOT ASSISTED

     BAND    QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q  PREFIXES

     160      0       0      0.0      0
      80     42     120      2.9     27
      40    145     538      3.7     62
      20    440     940      2.1    192
      15   1027    1961      1.9    282
      10    103     191      1.8     37
  Totals   1757    3750      2.1    600  =   2,250,000 points
  ------                                     ----------------

  All reports sent were 599, unless otherwise noted.

  Equipment Description:
  ---------------------
  Kenwood TS 130 S + ATU - 130 Approx : 80 Watts
  Antennas: 80 m 1/4 wave vertical at 5 m with 2 elevated radials
            40 m 1/4 wave vertical at 10 m with 4 elevated radials
            20 m 3 element monobander at 6 m and 1/4 wave vertical at
                 5 m with 3 elevated radials
            15 m 3 element 3 bander at 8 m and 3/4 wave vertical at
                 10 m ( 40 m vertical )
            10 m " " " " " " " " " " " " " and cb 5/8 wave vertical
                 at 2 m

   Club Affiliation : ALGARVE DX GROUP - Algarve PORTUGAL
  This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my
  transmitter within the limitations of my license and have observed
  fully the rules and regulations of the contest.

                    Signature __ON5UM "Jim" Aime DE SAEDELEER__

   MAILING ADDRESS:
   DE SAEDELEER AIME 'JIM ' ON5UM /CQ1A -  E - Mail on5um@hotmail.com
   Waversesteenweg, 28/5
   2500 - LIER , BELGIUM