[3830] LY3BA SOSB 20M RAC CANADA DAY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY3BA SOSB 20M RAC CANADA DAY
From: ly3ba@takas.lt (Gediminas Lucinskas)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 07:57:39 +0200

                       RAC CANADA DAY CONTEST  SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 01-Jul-99

    Callsign Used : LY3BA
         Operator : LY3BA
         Category : SO SB 20M
 Default Exchange : 59(9)#
             Name : Gediminas LUCINSKAS
          Address : P.O.Box 34
   City/State/Zip : BIRZAI    LT-5280
          Country : Lithuania
           E-mail : LY3BA@takas.lt

        Team/Club : Kaunas Polytechnic Institute Radio Club (KTU RC)

   20CW      223         223       1466      12
   20SSB     375         375       3428      12
 Totals      598         598       4894      24

    Final Score = 117456 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 Lot of Fun as usual.TNX. 73!Gedas,LY3BA

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.