[3830] N6MU GQP SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N6MU GQP SOHP
From: N6MU1@aol.com (N6MU1@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:08:49 EDT

                      1999 GEORGIA QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Callsign Used : N6MU (@N6NB)
         Operator : N6MU

         Category : Single Operator, High Power

 Default Exchange : 59(9) CA

   80CW        3           3          6       0
   40CW       20          20         40       3
   20CW      138         138        276      88
   20SSB      53          53         53      40
   15CW       57          57        114      19
   15SSB      28          28         28      16

 Totals      299         299        517     166

    Final Score = 85822 points.

What a frustrating weekend! All those mobiles and conditions were so poor
that half
the time I couldn't hear them, especially on 20. CW was marginal and SSB was
usually
impossible. Sunday was basically spent tracking Norm, W3DYA, John, K4BAI, and
Pat,
W5WMU, as they changed counties and hoping I could hear them (many times I
couldn't).
Kudos to all the mobiles, the backbone of any good state party. I sure wish
Pat,
W5WMU, would have given his county when he called CQ like John and Norm were
doing. I
continually had to ask him where he was as he was changing frequently and it
would
have saved us both a lot of time. Ah what could have been with decent
conditions.
73...

John, N6MU