[3830] WA3HAE NAQP CW SOAB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA3HAE NAQP CW SOAB
From: WA3HAE@aol.com (WA3HAE@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 08:55:15 EDT
 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: WA3HAE                                         Location: PA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: WA3HAE

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: WA3HAE KEITH PA

     Hours of Operation: 09:56

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160          5           5       5
      80         74          74      25
      40        152         152      44
      20        200         200      43
      15         40          40      16
      10          2           2       2
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      473         473     135      SCORE: 63,855

     Club or Team Name: WEEKEND WARRIORS

     Comments: Not the best score I've had! Band conditions were lousy.
               For those who wondered what happened to me on occasion,
               RF was getting into the computer and locking it up.
               Fixed the problem at 0300Z-better late than never!

     Equipment: TS850S/AT @ 100W, KT34XA @ 57', 3 el inv vee @ 50' for
                40m and a dipole for 80 @ 55'(also used on 160)

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 08/07/1999

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date_8/8/99__ Signature_Keith A. Pederson___________ Call_WA3HAE_____

     Name: KEITH A. PEDERSON               Call: WA3HAE
           132 SHARP RD
           WHITE OAK, PA  15131