[3830] GW3NJW EUHFC CW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] GW3NJW EUHFC CW LP
From: Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 12:31:57 -0400

                           EUROPEAN HFC SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 07-Aug-99

    Callsign Used : GW3NJW
         Operator : GW3NJW

         Category : IV CW-low power

 Default Exchange : 599 59

             Name : CLIVE WHELAN
          Address : 9 ST.MARGARET'S PLACE,WHITCHURCH
   City/State/Zip : CARDIFF CF4 7AD UNITED KINGDOM
          Country : WALES

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Zones

   80CW       14          14         14        12
   40CW       99          99         99        40
   20CW      186         183        183        43
   15CW       28          28         28        16

 Totals      327         324        324       111

    Final Score = 35964 points.

Station
_______
FT1000MP 100 watts
60 metre Lazy delta loop at 9 metres(max) a.g.l.
TRlog v6.42

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is
correct and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be
bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date 8 August 1999  Signed C.Whelan  Call GW3NJW