[3830] K3MM NAQP CW Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K3MM NAQP CW Score
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 16:32:37 +0100
                          NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: K3MM                                           Location: MD

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: K3MM

     Exchanged Information: K3MM TY MD

     Hours of Operation: 09:55

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         51          51      22
      80         95          95      34
      40        202         202      48
      20        164         164      53
      15        123         123      42
      10         69          69      33
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      704         704     232      SCORE: 163,328

     Club or Team Name: Potomac Valley Radio Club

     Comments:  Conditions were pretty poor overall as many have noted.
However, fearing
 a trouncing on 10 meters, I sat down and called CQ there for a while and
gradually
 worked a bunch of multipliers on some very weak and mostly skewed paths.
That plus
 a lot of passing did wonders for the mult count.  Too bad the Q's didnt
follow!
 I saved a little time for 80 and 160 at the end, but was disappointed as
nothing
 really developed there late.  As usual, NAQP is always fun and NEVER the
same!
 It's one of my most favorites...short and sweet, like our new baby girl
Tayler!

  73, Ty K3MM