[3830] N0AT op. N0KK NAQP CW 99

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N0AT op. N0KK NAQP CW 99
From: n0kk@pclink.com (n0kk-kirk)
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 09:36:13 -0500
Contest: NAQP CW Aug. 1999
SOAB
OP: N0KK
Location: N0AT
Team/Club: Minnesota Wireless Association   ( MWA )

Comments:
As usual it was fun to have the opportunity to participate and to work
friends!
My thanks to Ron, N0AT, for the use of his station and his mentoring.
As for conditions, just a look at the results says it all. 10 and 15
were awful!
No amount of S&P or alt cq's on those bands would produce Q's let alone
a rate!
That ruined any plans of moving mults. I did get a few qso's from qsy's
but most I were unable to hear. Sorry to those that qsy'd with no
response.Thanks for trying.
20 and 40 were pretty steady, with activity coming late on 80 and 160
was really tough but several had good signals. Thanks to all who
participated and see ya next time.
Kirk N0KK

Bands    160    80    40    20    15    10          Totals
QSO      17     96   257   280  29    10          689
Mults      12     39    47    49    15     6           168      Score:
115,752
Equipment:
2x Icom 775 dsp
yagi on 20 & 40