[3830] W4ZW NAQP CW FCG#2

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4ZW NAQP CW FCG#2
From: w4zw@home.com (W4ZW@home.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 15:03:51 -0400
             NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 07-Aug-99, 08-Aug-99

    Callsign Used : W4ZW
         Operator : W4ZW

         Category : SOAB/LP
 Default Exchange : Jon FL

             Name : Jon Hamlet
   City/State/Zip : Casey Key Island, FL
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Florida Contest Group Team #2

   Time on:  7:27 Hours

  160CW        1           1          1       1
   80CW       68          68         68      29
   40CW      190         188        188      45
   20CW      248         248        247      48
   15CW       81          81         81      33
   10CW       13          13         13      11

 Totals      601         599        598     167

    Final Score = 99866 points.

SOAPBOX.
Conditions were poor on 10 and 160. 10 was open with good signals to W6/W7
prior
to the start but no one was on after the start.  40 was great with huge
signals
and it never really went long.  My 40M beam over all this ocean out front
really
made me feel loud.  QRN on 80 from nearby thunderstorms made 80 really tough
even
with my full wave loop which is usually a fairly quiet antenna.  XYL and
kids
spent the day at the mall so left me more time than usual for playing radio.
Great to hear all the FCGer's on.  Looked for KL7/WD4AHZ but never heard you
Ron,
although worked a few KL7's.  This NAQP sounded like the national Tennessee
QSO
party from all the TN stations on!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date 8 Aug 99      Jon Hamlet, W4ZW

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW
Casey Key Island, FL

"A little bit of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"