[3830] V26E SOAB WAE CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] V26E SOAB WAE CW
From: otpaphil@erols.com (Darrell Neron)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:34:34 -0400
Well, sooner or later, after many fun times at the V26B site with great
propagation and no problems..... I had a couple major problems this
trip. Aside from the lousy propagation (EU weak on all bands at start of
contest, after 1st night only had 100+- Qs), a major software crash
wiped out my QTCs. So at midcontest, just as propagation was improving,
I had no way of retrieving the over 500 QTCs i had sent, and no accurate
way of sending/tracking them from that point on.

Score as is without QTCS is about 145,000. Just before the crash, score
was about 250K.

73 and CU all in CQWW SSB from V26B
    Also CQWW CW from ZP5MAL (MS AB2E,CX5X,N3BNA,& ZP5MAL)

Darrell AB2E,V26E,ZP/AB2E