[3830] P3A M/M CQWW RTTY Claimed score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] P3A M/M CQWW RTTY Claimed score
From: p3a@logosnet.cy.net (VADIM TRAVIN, RA9JX)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 06:26:39 +0500

We would like to congratulate all the citizens of the Republic of Cyprus
with the Independence Day.
We also want to express our sincere thanks to C.A.R.S. for permanent support
of P3A team.

Call used: P3A
Location:  Cyprus

Entry Class: Multi - operator, Multi - transmitter

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX  Zones
80       338   990     8    58    13
40       509  1472    32    75    23
20      1212  3500    53    87    30
15      1103  3127    52    90    28
10       714  2006    40    74    29
--------------------------------------
Total   3876 11095   185   384   123

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 7 677 740

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.3

Power Output: 1000 W

Operators: RA9JX, RZ3TX, UA9CDV, RA0AM, RZ9WZ, UA9CKP.

We apologize for the delay with submission of our preliminary result.
This was the first attempt of P3A in RTTY contest and we liked it.
The activity was pretty high and one of the main reasons for that is the
popularity of the excellent logging software by WF1B.
The only shortcoming of the above logger is the lack of Ethernet support for
any operation.
Our congratulations go to HC8M and W3LPL teams with setting new RTTY world
records.

Date 01.10.99         Call Sign    P3A