[3830] KQ6ES CW SPRINT SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KQ6ES CW SPRINT SO LP
From: electricshock@worldnet.att.net (John Simmons)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 07:09:30 -0700
                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

         Operator : KQ6ES

         Category : SO LP

             Name : John Simmons
          Address : 2224 Sierra Leone Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Rowland Heights, CA 91748-3724

           Station:  Yaesu FT-840 & Butternut vertical
                         100 watts

        Team/Club : SCCC#1

   80CW          3                    3                 3            0
   40CW        50                 50               50            4
   20CW        70                 70               70          35

Totals       123                123            123          39

    Final Score =3D 4797 points.

----------------
This was my third go at the Sprint.  In some ways I did better but I =
seemed to
work a lot harder for almost exactly the same result as last time.
I felt there were more than the usual number of people crossing the line
between being competitive and being bullies.  Was it my imagination?
Anyway I got a little hot under the collar at times.  But this contest =
is fun and
a great challenge for me.
73
John KQ6ES