[3830] N4CW CW Sprint S/O Results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N4CW CW Sprint S/O Results
From: N4CW@aol.com (N4CW@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 14:04:22 EDT
                           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: N4CW                                           Location: NC
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 1500
     Callsign of Operator: N4CW
     Exchanged Information: N4CW nr BERT NC
     Hours of Operation: 03:59

     band      QSOs     points
      80         61         61
      40        114        114
      20         74         74
     TOTAL      249        249   X   45 multipliers  =  11,205

     Club or Team Name: TCG#1

     Comments: Got very poor responses calling CQ NA....I'd estimate 30-40%
of them got results. If I didn't get a reply by the third try, I'd S&P. I
operated the Sprint in the traditional way, starting on 20. I'd like to see a
case for doing it otherwise...I was happy with the results (other than the
lack of responses to CQ'ing).

     73, Bert N4CW