[3830] W4PA CW Sprint score.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4PA CW Sprint score.
From: srobbins@usit.net (Scott Robbins)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 23:40:51 -0400 (EDT)
W4PA (@ K4JNY) CW Sprint score

335/48 = 16,080 claimed score

2 x Ten-Tec Omni-VI Plus/Ten-Tec Titan II/Ten-Tec Centurion
Stacked TH6DXX at 70' and 30', 40m dipole at 70', 80m phased
wire verticals w/elevated radials.

First contest from Jeff's after tearing my contest station down
4 weeks ago.  Station plays great!  Jeff and I went out into his
yard on Sunday and after an entire day of work there is now a
4 el parasitic array to Europe on 40m that was creaming the dipole
in initial tests; would have been very useful last night (not to
say that the dipole didn't work OK, though)!

My favorite contest - see all of you in February.

Scott Robbins, W4PA

       This is the e-mail address of Scott and Mary Robbins.
        Visit the TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP at <www.k4ro.net>
         "If it sounds good, it is good" - Duke Ellington
The views expressed above do not represent the view of my employer.