[3830] K8MR CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K8MR CW Sprint
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com (Jimk8mr@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:13:28 EDT
             NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT - CW - September 1999

      Call used: K8MR                                       Location: OH

     Callsign of Operator: K8MR

      band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         71         71
      40        117        117
      20         99         99
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      287        287   X   48 multipliers  =  13,776

     Club or Team Name: Mad River Radio Club

     Comments:  I think this shows that Labor Day weekend is no hindrance to
the Sprint.

What a close race here in Ohio - KW8N, KU8E, and me within 4 qsos and
identical multiplier totals.  I guess we will have to wait for the log
checkers to do their thing before any of us claims victory!

    My best low number rare multipliers were #1 from WA5BDU in AR and #2 from
WA7LNW in UT.  But I forgot to turn my beam off 240 degrees, and perhaps as a
result missed KL7 and VE4.

73  -  Jim  K8MR