[3830] KK1L phone sprint HP...

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KK1L phone sprint HP...
From: kk1l@arrl.net (Ron Rossi, KK1L)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 01:36:33 +0000
     Contest Date : 12-Sep-99

    Callsign Used : KK1L
         Operator : KK1L
         Station  : N1MEZ
         Class    : SOHP

   80SSB      56          56         56       2
   40SSB      81          81         81       5
   20SSB      87          87         87      35

 Totals      224         224        224      42

    Final Score = 9408 points.

FT1000D with Ten-Tec Titan
KT34XA at 55' for 20m
A3S + 40m at 70' for 40m
75m bent vertical dipole fed at 35'

SOAPBOX:

My best sprint score ever.  N2EA and myself had a side challenge going
on who would take the VT record.  One of us will have it after the log
checking!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed my better attention to detail
paid off.  My thanks to my host Bob, N1MEZ, for the use of the station
and for staying up to enjoy a cigar and 807 after the event.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.

 Date 12SEP99_______   Signed Ronald D. Rossi______________  Call
KK1L_______

--
73 de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><