[3830] VE3EJ (op.UT4UZ) WAE SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE3EJ (op.UT4UZ) WAE SSB
From: ut4uz@idirect.com (Yuri UT4UZ/VA3UZ)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:38:57 -0400
VE3EJ (op.UT4UZ)  WAE SSB
Single Op - High Power

1924 qso  2 dupes 1660 QTC  193 count.

1,783,836  points.

Time ON (according to CT)  35,1 hours.

10 m was never really opened.
15 metres died at approx. 19:00 Z on Sunday, 20 metres died about 2 hours
later, so had to stay on very noisy (S 9 level) 40 m band for the rest of
the Contest. Spent second day asking EU stns to get QTCs from me (for the
first time ever in my WAE experience!!!).
The best answer from one of the DH guy : "No, thanks. I have enough!" :-)
Played with 2 radios again. Thank you, John!

Thanks to all who moved for me, especially for  TF8GX, HB0/DJ2IA
for 4 bands QSOs.

73  Yuri  UT4UZ