[3830] KQ2M 99WAEPH SOABHP NO PACKET

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KQ2M 99WAEPH SOABHP NO PACKET
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert L. Shohet)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 17:43:58 -0700
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: KQ2M                     Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SOABHP NO PACKET

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult

      160       0     0      0      0
       80       0     0      0      0
       40      23    23     12     36
       20      41     0     16     32
       15     405   351     40     80
       10       0     0      0      0

    Totals    469   374     68    148 = 124,172

SOAPBOX:

My operation was limited to 5 hours by Melissa (5 weeks old), Rosh Hashanah
& poor propagation but the 15 meter stack worked and I had a lot of fun!

40 minutes on 40
18 minutes on 20
4 hours on 15

Club Affiliation: FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB