[3830] N3RS WAE Score Posting

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N3RS WAE Score Posting
From: n3rs@cynet.net (R. Sigismonti)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 16:31:15 -0400
Sorry about the screwy post that I put up on the reflector.  For some
reason some of the data was duplicated in the posting.  In any event,
I want to thank Stefan, DL1IAO and Dave, N3RD for their efforts to
put together a very respectable score even though we were plagued
with down time on the multiplier station for various reasons (not the
least of which was to repair a 40M rotor on Saturday morning).

73 de Sig