[3830] OJ0J opr OH1MM SAC CW SOABLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OJ0J opr OH1MM SAC CW SOABLP
From: Pasi.Alanko@kemira.com (Pasi.Alanko@kemira.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:22:29 +0300
                   SCANDINAVIAN ACTIVITY CONTEST  1999

      Call: OJ0J                     Country:  Market Reef
      Opr : OH1MM
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power
                                               All Band
      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS      COUNTRIES

      160        0        0           0
       80      219      448          33
       40      437      983          50
       20      340      763          44
       15      302      793          47
       10       34       86          19

     Totals   1332     3073    x    193  =>   593089

Equipment Description:
IC-756  100W
40M-10M R7000 Vertical
20M-10M A4    Beam (Part of the time)