[3830] K7NT SSB SPRINT LOW POWER

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K7NT SSB SPRINT LOW POWER
From: conatore at teleport.com (Michael Conatore)
Date: Sat Sep 11 22:40:46 1999
                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 12-Sep-99

    Callsign Used : K7NT
         Operator : K7NT

         Category : LOW POWER

 Default Exchange : # MIKE OREGON

             Name : MICHAEL CONATORE
          Address : 14199 S. E. MAPLE LANE
   City/State/Zip : MILWAUKIE, OR 97267-1558
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : HURLBUT'S HURLERS (HH)

   80SSB      36          36         36       3
   40SSB      53          53         53       3
   20SSB      82          81         81      35

 Totals      171         170        170      41

    Final Score = 6970 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 This was the hardest, most brutal contest I have done in a long time.
 100 watts and a tri-bander at 25' and dipoles for 40 and 80 is hard on
 CW, but it is painful on phone! I felt like a earned every single
contact
 the hard way. It really was fun though! Congratulations to the 300+
bunch.
 It felt like even with 1500 watts and big antennas, it would still have

 been a real workout. See you all in SS!

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.

 Date _Sept. 12, 1999_   Signed _Michael Conatore_____  Call _K7NT___

--
Michael R. Conatore
K7NT