[3830] K4EA CQP SOABHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4EA CQP SOABHP
From: k4ea@contesting.com (Neal Sulmeyer)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 08:16:33 -0400

                           CALIFORNIA QSO PARTY

     Call used: K4EA                                           Location: GA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED           Power: KW

     band   CW QSOs     CW pts   SSB QSOs    SSB pts
     160          2          6          2          4
      80         21         63         42         84
      40         57        171         51        102
      20         33         99         53        106
      15         63        189        129        258
      10         48        144        361        722
     TOTAL      224        672        638       1276

     ( 1,948 ) QSO points  X  ( 58 ) Multipliers  =  112,984 points

Worked San Francisco county for my last county at 3:58 minutes into the
contest.  10M was by far the best band for me.  It was the only band I could
actually CQ and get a rate going.  Only heard and worked 2 stations on 160
(both modes).  N6O was hard of hearing; there were many calling that he
never even said QRZ.  W6EEN was easy.  I spent more time on CW this year,
and my score shows it.  I still did not break the GA record, but I'm getting
closer.  20M is still my weak band with only a wire GP hung from a tree.

I had a great time.  Got to say hello to many of my 6 land friends including
K6LMN and N6RZ whom I have not talked to since moving to Georgia 8 years
ago.

73's
Neal, K4EA (ex AE6E)
k4ea@contesting.com