[3830] LY4AA CQP result

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY4AA CQP result
From: saulius@vifom.lt (Saulius Franckevicius)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 20:32:13 +0200
               California QSO Party -- 1999

      Call: LY4AA
      Country: LITHUANIA
      Category: Single Operator - All bands - Hi power
      Name: Saulius Franckevicius

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  MULTS

      CW        46      138        0
      SSB       33       66        0

      Totals    79      204       37  =   7,548

Club Affiliation: Kaunas University of Technology

Comment: First CQP after 8 years. Expected good propagation... but it does
not happened this time. May be next year.

           MAILING ADDRESS:     P.O.Box 210
                                Kaunas 3000
                                LITHUANIA

           QSL via N6FF