[3830] K8GT CAQP 99 SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K8GT CAQP 99 SOAB LP
From: k8gt@flash.net (Gerry Treas)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 22:22:08 +0100
1999 CALIFORNIA QSO PARTY

     Call used: K8GT                   Location: MI

     Category: Single Op All Band      Mode: MIXED     Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: K8GT

     Exchanged Information: K8GT nr MI

     Hours of Operation: 15.0 hours

     band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts
     160          0         0           0         0
      80          0         0           0         0
      40         21        63           7        14
      20         30        90          35        70
      15         31        93          31        62
      10         44       129          64       126
     144          0         0           0         0
     TOTAL      126       375         137       272

     ( 647 ) QSO points  X  ( 52 ) Multipliers  =  33,644 points
                                                   ======

     Club or Team Name: Mad River Radio Club

     Comments:  Nice to hear the activity on 10 meters.  I was glad to
     have the chance to participate this year for the first time in a
     while.  Good to run across old friends again.  CU next year.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to
the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of
the
     contest committee.

     Date_1999-10-10  Signature_Gerry Treas______ Call__K8GT______

     Name: Gerry Treas   Call: K8GT