[3830] SP2EWQ - JARTS SOABLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SP2EWQ - JARTS SOABLP
From: promedia@itnet.com.pl (promedia)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:18:51 +0200
JARTS WW RTTY

Call used: SP2EWQ

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power

Band    QSOs   Pts      Dist    DX
80        86       178         0        25
40        81       172         0        32
20       104       240       10       37
15        70       184        15       26
10        17        46         1         11
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    358   820    26   131

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 128740

Software: RTTY by WF1B + MFJ1278BT

Power Output: 80 Wtts + Zepp Ant w/ATU

Club Participation: Ziemianstwo Polskie

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Great thanks to all whom I could meet during this event.
By the way, is there any chance to submit the log electronically?
Any help would really be appreciated.

73, and thanks again,

Alec Otulak
Jagielly 6a/14