[3830] CQWW SSB GM7V Multi-Multi HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB GM7V Multi-Multi HP
From: gm3woj@talk21.com (gm3woj@talk21.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:53:43 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: GM7V
Operator(s): GM3WOJ, GM4YXI, GM0GAV, GM0NAI, GW0GEI
Station: GM7V

Class: Multi-Multi HP
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    466      8     54
   80:    682     14     80
   40:   1511     29    113
   20:   3401     40    168
   15:   3118     40    163
   10:   2376     35    158
-------------------------------
Total:  11554    166    736  =  20,520,500

Comments:

The world's smallest Multi-Multi team - only 5 operators - 2 ops. could not
attend for CQ WW SSB at the last minute - Cris G4FAM (GM4FAM) was in a serious
car accident en route to GM7V, but escaped serious injuries (a broken left arm
is serious enough). We wish him a speedy recovery and hope he is fit for the
Voodoo Contest Group's 9G5AA operation for CQ WW CW.  Conditions excellent but
everyone too tired to operate all 6 stations for the full 48 hours. Look for
GM7V in CQ WW CW - our first CW Multi-Multi, and look for GZ7V (we hope to have
this special PX) from Shetland for CQ WW SSB next year.  73 to all, tnx for the
QSOs and remember is was nothing personal if we disagreed with your view of
whose frequency it was ! - Chris GM3WOJ.