[3830] SS CW KN5H SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW KN5H SO HP
From: kn5h@doitnow.com (KN5H)
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 20:45:35 -0700
1999 CW ARRL NOVEMBER SWEEPSTAKES

Call used: KN5H
Location: AZ
Category: Single Op All Band
Mode: CW
Power: 1500W
Exchanged Information: nr B KN5H 70 AZ
Hours of Operation: 23:58

band      QSOs

80         24
40        164
20        273
15        419
10        190

TOTAL    1070       2140   X   78 mults = 166,920

Rig: TS 850, Alpha 91b
Ant: A3 tribander fixed NE @ 30 feet, R7 vert, Inv L

Had a blast. This little tribander works pretty good at 30 feet. 40 was bad
but expected it as the vertical cant compare to a real ant. Guess using
K7UP's 4 ele 40 at 90 ft spoiled me.  Got REAL tired of being called KN5S.
After 4 hours of correcting people, I quit trying. Lots of people were
duping me because they thought they had worked KN5S first. I worked them all
again just to keep everyone happy. Missed KP2, never even heard the pileups.
Hmmm, VY1 last year, maybe KP2 next year.