[3830] N4CW SS CW S/O HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N4CW SS CW S/O HP
From: N4CW@aol.com (N4CW@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:23:46 EST
Call used: N4CW                                           Location: NC
     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: 1500
     Callsign of Operator: N4CW
     Exchanged Information: nr B N4CW 56 NC

     Hours of Operation: 19:03

     band      QSOs     points
     160          0          0
      80        218        436
      40        215        430
      20        332        664
      15         81        162
      10         37         74
     TOTAL      883       1766   X   78 multipliers  =  137,748

     Club or Team Name: Potomac Valley Radio Club

     Comments: I didn't get VI either. Bummer! 10 and 15 didn't produce as
expected.
     I've never worked so many QRP stations in my life; most were easy to
copy--- unfortunately, some just didn't make it through the noise.

     73, Bert N4CW