[3830] SP2EWQ - WAEDC RTTY SOABLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SP2EWQ - WAEDC RTTY SOABLP
From: promedia@itnet.com.pl (promedia)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:11:12 +0100
WAEDC RTTY Contest

Call used: SP2EWQ
Location:  RI

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, Low Power

Band    QSOs   Pts  QTCs Mults
80        93    93     0    28
40        48    48     0    26
20        76    76     0    38
15        57    57     0    27
10        32    32     0    18
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    306   306     0   137

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 108936

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.4f-demo.
   Alas, I owe an apology to all whose
 QTCs were killed by this version of software.
 There were over 180 QTCs killed and over 18
 friends harmed. Sorry !
   Personally, due to the above, the event might
 be considered as a total collapse if I had
 only a serious effort undertaken in it.
   Fortunately, it's just simply a 48 hrs' game,
 isn't it ?

Power Output: 80 Wtts

Club Participation: Ziemianstwo Polskie

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date 99.11.15     Signature: A. Otulak      Call: SP2EWQ

Alec Otulak
Jagielly 6a/14