[3830] WAE RTTY PY1KS SOABLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY PY1KS SOABLP
From: py1ks@pontocom.com.br (PY1KS - Alex)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:47:20 -0200

1999
+- WAE RTTY CONTEST -+

CALL: PY1KS
_____ Single OP., All Band LP

         QSOs   QTCs    Multipliers
80m:    0       0       0
40m:    0       0       0
20m:    18      7       24
15m:    19      10      26
10m:    197     384     90
Total:  234 +   401     *       140     = 88900

Station Description: FT-840
Antenna(s):  10m - 3el.    15m-Dipole   20m-Dipole
Operators: PY1KS - ALex
Remarks: The contest was great, but I had a little problem to understand my
Logging program, like receive QTC's.
To transmmitt RTTY I used the my PC speaker, very close of my Microphone on
LSB, and my radio not have a VOX, All the time I have to Press the mic to send
rtty, too hard, but I'm a CONTESTER and I love my Hobby. Can you imagine how
was my weekend?
But I love it, and I will be on all next RTTY contest.
Was my First WAE on RTTY and I love it, maybe next time I'll be better.
Well thank you to all in my log and for has been Patience to send me a QTC's.
Best Luck for all, I will see you on next year.