[3830] VO1MP SSB SWEEP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VO1MP SSB SWEEP
From: gussam@newcomm.net (VO1MP- Gus)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 00:48:39 -0330
 Gus Samuelson
St. Phillips Newfoundland
VO1MP VO2CQ

                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1999

      Call: VO1MP                    Section:  NL
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SO/HP

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       13       26        -
       40       45       90        -
       20      347      694        -
       15      281      562        -
       10      403      806        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1089     2178       79      Exchange    # B VO1MP 77 NL

               Score:  172,062

Power Output: 500 watts     Hours of operation: 15

Equipment Description:  950SD - SB220
HB 3 EL 20
HB 3 EL 15
HB 4 EL 10