[3830] ARRK SS SSB N4MO SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRK SS SSB N4MO SO LP
From: rsuthus@worldnet.att.net (Sandra Uthus)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:38:30 -0500
                        ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 1999

      Call: N4MO                     Section:  NC
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

       80      100      200        -
       40      100      200        -
       20      100      200        -
       15      100      200        -
       10      100      200        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    500     1000       76

               Score:  76,000

Power Output: _100 watts     Hours of operation: _12_

Comment: Could only work during part of Sunday so made it an equal
opportunity for all antennas in Q's not necessarily in time.

Club Affiliation: PVRC

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               RON UTHUS   N4MO
               243 COMMONS DR