[3830] ARRL SS SSB KU7Y SO Low Power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB KU7Y SO Low Power
From: ku7y@dri.edu (ku7y@dri.edu)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 02:17:44 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: KU7Y
Operator(s): KU7Y
Station: KU7Y

Class: SO Low Power
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Section: NV

  160:
   80:
   40:     11
   20:     36
   15:     16
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:     63 x     42  =  5292

Comments:

First time I ever called CQ on SSB in 46 years!  Someone came back and every
time I hit a key the TX came on! Took forever to figure out that VOX GAIN
pot thingy! Then the fingers couldn't convert words to letters and we won't
talk about how to put down all those sections!  But it was, shall we say,
different? Thanks to all for putting up with me!

Shameless plug follows..... I need RI, ME, MS and KY on 160m QRP. Please
keep an ear out for me this season!  cul, Ron, KU7Y