[3830] ARRL SS SSB AK6R SO High Power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB AK6R SO High Power
From: ak6r@amsat.org (ak6r@amsat.org)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 02:02:27 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: AK6R
Operator(s): AK6R
Station: AK6R

Class: SO High Power
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Section: SDG

  160:      0
   80:    134
   40:     53
   20:    385
   15:    205
   10:    449
-------------------------------
Total:   1226 x     78  =  191,256

Comments:

Thanks all for great contest - 80M surprised me with great activity.  Hard
run more than an hour on 40M.  20M was great with long runs as was 15 and
10M
was awesome.  But still didnt get NWT!  Drats - next year.

Operated with tower trailer with 4 el 20M at 62' and tribander at 40' using
stackmatch.  Carolina Windom on 40/80 at 50 feet worked well.  Blew out
775dsp
and had to use the 746 backup - cost me 1 hour of time to change from
different
QTH.  All and all had a great time!

Bob, AK6R

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/