[3830] EO1I CQWW CW SO 10M LP (UA)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EO1I CQWW CW SO 10M LP (UA)
From: gord@kron.donetsk.ua (Vladimir A. Gordienko)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 99 21:06:48 +0300

                               CQ WW CW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 27-Nov-99, 28-Nov-99

    Callsign Used : EO1I
         Operator : UT1IA

         Category : SO 10M LP (Unassisted)

             Name : Vladimir Gordienko
          Address : P.O.Box 6625
   City/State/Zip : Donetsk, 340055
          Country : Ukraine
            Email : gord@kron.donetsk.ua

        Team/Club : Ukrainian Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   10CW     1097        1086       2164        98        30

 Totals     1097        1086       2164        98        30

    Final Score = 276992 points.

 Remarks: I had an opportunity to taste low power entry, spending about
 18 hours on the air, wasting my time breaking through the pile-ups.
 But that is good experience. 73!

 Equipment: RIG - TS870S; ANTs - 4el.Yagi 35m High, 5B-Vertical.

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Date  November 28, 1999  Signed  Vladimir Gordienko   Call  UT1IA