[3830] CQWW CW N0AH SOASB/80 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0AH SOASB/80 HP
From: dinsterdog@aol.com (dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 21:18:01 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: N0AH
Operator(s): N0AH
Station: N0AH

Class: SOASB/80 HP
Operating Time (hrs): 11.7

  160:
   80:    323     26     61
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:    323     26     61  =  67,599

Comments:

My 80 meter score is under K0RF's M/M 80 meter op's score.  But I kept closer
than I had expected- They are only 80 miles SW of me so it was a good
opportunity to contrast the station's ability- My 4SQR, compared to their 3
element yagi at 300 feet on the hill, was about 15% off thier QSO score, and
only down a couple of mults and a handful of countries- Operator's skill
aside,
I was satisfied with the results- Running assisted helped but also led to
frustrations....many mults worked called me and much of the DX posted in EU
that I heard seemed outside of the realm of hearing our area- K0RF told me
that
they had to go due east in working many of the EU mults I missed-...my array
can only go NE/SE/SW/NW.....spilt milk now- Full of personalities, and
bi-polar
manic depressive propagation- I had fun running my first "SOASB" 80 meter
CQWWCW test-  Koodoe's to W0AH for working the BY on 80 meters- Was nice to
hear a local who puts in a lot of time on the low bands get through a "huge"
pile up- ... inspiration for a bit more work on the station here!- 73  Paul
N0AH   Carpenter, Wyoming

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/