[3830] K4OJ M-S WW CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4OJ M-S WW CW
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (K4OJ)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 21:40:56 -0500
We said Never Say Die to Murphy.....no matter what he through in our path -
W1CW insisted and we persevered! (or is that severred?)  Antenna work was
still underway at the start and through the entire first 24 hours...I am
VERY fortunate to have W1CW as a station engineer, SO much time in our busy
lives...how do the rest of you manage to do all this stuff???????????

Personal highlight was DXCC on 4 bands in less than a day...how could you
NOT keep going!

If condx were like this every year would it still as much fun? WOW!

Long story and breakdown to follow....for now:

K4OJ M/S 6.9 M

Florida Contest Group

ops:

K4OJ, N4KM, NA8V (yes, he is alive-but his water pump ain't!) AJ4Y, K7JA
(!), KL7MF, K1KNQ, W1CW, W1YL, and the two Siamese cats...

k4oj
e n n   e