[3830] SS N5ZC

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS N5ZC
From: bogus at does.not.exist.com (bogus@does.not.exist.com)
Date: Sun Nov 7 21:02:00 1999

Class: SO Unlimited
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

Section: WTX

  160:
   80:     64
   40:     78
   20:   107
   15:    342
   10:    115
-------------------------------
Total:    706 x     78  =  110,136

Comments:

Ran full remote controll this time around using the Kachina 505dsp.  Still
having some rf problems at 1500 watts out which disconnects my remote. I'm
hoping to have it solved by SS SSB.  The set up ran absolutely perfect at low
power. Sure is nice to have antennas at a different location with no neighbors
to bother, or our vcr to interfere with for that matter.

Where was KP2?  I heard them once or twice but the pileups were huge which
could not be busted with 100 watts.  I usually work a couple of KP2's in this
contest.

Used Writelog.  Nice program. Especially for fills.  Just click on the box you
want to send, i.e. prec, call, ck or section.  Didn't touch a key all weekend.

Equipment:

Kachina 505dsp via remote
Stacked F12's for 10 through 40
Inverted V for 80