[3830] 99 CQWWCW KS7O SO/SB/HP/UNASS/15 M

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 99 CQWWCW KS7O SO/SB/HP/UNASS/15 M
From: bydal@mis.net (Bryan Bydal)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:06:09 -0500
    Well had lots of fun but in ways,a dissapointing contest. Maybe I =
need an elmer contester to teach me a few secrets or something. Looks =
like a lot of guys kicked my butt for 15m so/hp/unass. My old IC751A =
went out on me in the middle of a killer run Sat. morning. Had to get =
out my old,old TS830, which the "front end" is blown out in. Had to =
operate most of the contest with the RF ATT on....great! But, I am still =
a fairly young contester I guess (33) so have lots of years left to gain =
experience and maybe even enough money to build a competetive station =
over time !   I'll be back!!!!
                                                                         =
=20
                                                           73's all and =
thanks for the great contest!
                                                                       =
Bryan, KS7O
Call: KS7O
Op  :KS7O
Station: KS7O
Class: SO/SB(15)/HP/Unassisted
Op time: 18.5 hrs

            QSOs   Zones   Countries   Multipliers   Score
160m:
  80m:
  40m:=20
  20m:=20
  15m:  1187        36          121                          544,790
  10m:
  Totals: 1187       36           121                          544,790
=20
Station Description:IC751A, TS830
Antenna(s): 4 ele mono @ 110ft
                  5 ele mono fixed on EU @ 65ft
Club :Kentucky Contest Group=20
Yea, I abided by the rules and all that. Do the guys that operate on =
20.999.25 claim that too? Ha!