[3830] CQWW CW OH6K Multi-Single HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH6K Multi-Single HP
From: oh6ksr@qsl.net (oh6ksr@qsl.net)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 05:34:09 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: OH6K
Operator(s): OH6KSR, EX-OH6NU
Station:

Class: Multi-Single HP
Operating Time (hrs): 47.5

  160:     13      3     10
   80:    364     19     81
   40:    388     31    108
   20:    805     35    110
   15:    333     33    102
   10:    352     37    121
-------------------------------
Total:   2255    158    532  =  3,080,850

Comments:

Had great fun during our mini contest operation. We maybe had the smallest
M/S
station in this contest (see equipment description). Gladly nothing broke
down
during the contest and we didn't even suffer from computer network crashes,
strange isn't it? Only problem we had on the Saturday morning was lack of
multiplier antenna for 10-20m bands. But we made a butterfly dipole for
15-20m
and were able to work some multipliers with it since then. We couldn't get
good
runs on 15m and 10m despite good condx because of our small antenna so we
had
to settle for CQ'ing on 20m.

Club Affilication: Contest Club Contest

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/