[3830] CN8WW -- CQWW CW M/M (correction)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CN8WW -- CQWW CW M/M (correction)
From: bernd.och@boc.de (Bernd Och)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 01:25:49 +0100
ooops,

the posting right before was - of course - for CW, not for SSB...

Maybe I'm a little too tired... It's 01:15 local time here in DL now
and I was getting up at 04:00 last night in Casablanca. Coming
to the airport I found out that the ground personnel was on strike
and the flight companies had to do the check-in themselves,
whick took two hours longer. Next they couldn't get a time slot
to land in Amsterdam (Holland) and we had to wait for another
two hours on the ground (in the plane...) before we would leave
Casablanca. After we finally reached Amsterdam area the airport
had been closed because of heavy winds.
We had to land in Maastricht/Aachen in the Belgium/Holland/
Germany triangle. From there they wanted to take us to Amsterdam
with buses (3-4 hours) for eventual connecting flights - but that was
the wrong heading for my final destination (near Frankfurt/Germany).
So I left that circus and took a taxi to Aachen train station, jumped
on three different trains in a row and arrived here a few minutes ago.

That's why my finger was quicker than my brain...

73
Ben
DL6FBL/CN8WW