[3830] ARRL 160 N5CQ SO High Power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N5CQ SO High Power
From: n5cq@arrl.net (n5cq@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 12:55:30 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N5CQ
Operator(s): N5CQ
Station: N5CQ

Class: SO High Power
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Section: STX

Totals:
   481 QSOs x ( 68 Sections +   5 Countries) =  71759

Comments:

First night was murder: started late and then King QRN reigned supreme soon
after I started.  Tried to do all normal daytime stuff and then contest at
night, and that plan did not work very well!  Overslept my breaks the second
night and finally fell asleep at the key!  Was punchdrunk most of the second
night.  I learned a lot for first time out - will improve next time. Thanks to
all for patient fills.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/